- Men's Collection
Terms & Conditions
You signify your agreement to be bound by below conditions by using the Tryfa.com website. Hence, we request you to read these conditions carefully before using the Tryfa.com website.
Try Fashion Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under Companies Act ‘ 2013, reserves the rights to e-commerce portal Tryfa.com, an online fashion store. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website.
The Terms and Conditions will be applicable to all contracts, which users enter with Tryfa in the light of general business relationships.
The working days excluding statutory holidays include all days from Monday to Friday.
- OBLIGATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION WITH TRYFA
- Part of the registration process as a customer of Tryfa is to submit personal data. The customers are responsible for assuring that the data is correct and complete. After completion of the registration process, customers will receive a confirmation by email. To help in accessing the online service on Tryfa, consumers will receive a password. They are required to treat this password and any data confidential. It has to be protected from access by any unauthorized third parties. Tryfa has the right to refuse registration without giving any reasons.
- You reimburse Tryfa completely of any claim by a third party on first demand only. By transferring the contents to Tryfa you grant it all exclusive rights of use over space, time and content without any restriction. This includes transfers to a third party, which the same needs for publication and dissemination, even in part, to Tryfa. Tryfa has the right to release or store content, and of cancellation, correction, reduction or modification of such content.
- You may not use Tryfa outside the original frame to disrupt particular technical procedure. Interventions with intention of only seeking unjustified advantage to the impairment of Tryfa or other members will result in the subsequent loss of the right to buy on the same. It will also result in revocation of the customer’s account as an added consequence.
- At a time, you are only permitted to register and use one account of membership. Multiple registrations simultaneously are deleted by Tryfa. In the password-protected area on Tryfa you can ingress the recently shipped and/or completed orders. In this area you can also administer, change as well as save data and subscriptions of potential newsletters.
- Tryfa has the right to issue a warning, to terminate your membership or to change or delete content submitted. This is done if you violate any of the provisions of Section 3. Any other claims for damages by Tryfa remain unaffected.
- LANGUAGE, CONTRACT CONCLUSION AND CONTRACTUAL PARTNERS.
- Tryfa is operated in English and the contracts are concluded in English exclusively. By submitting an order by pressing, "order or buy now" you make a binding contract offer. After submission of your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Tryfa.
- The confirmation email does not include the acceptance of a contract. The declaration of acceptance of the contract is included in the shipping of goods. The acceptance of the contract applies only to goods that are actually shipped when ordering multiple items.
- In scenarios where prices are incorrectly displayed on Tryfa due to technical errors, Tryfa is entitled to nullify the action. The burden of proof regarding errors lies with Tryfa. Payments already made will be immediately refunded.
- PRICES AND SHIPPING FEES
- For orders on Tryfa.com the prices listed at the time of your order on the product pages apply. These prices are inclusive of taxes.
- For returns of products or related queries, contact the Tryfa customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form at tryfa.com/contact-us.
- Tryfa allows credit cards, debit cards and net banking payments in advance as well as Cash on Delivery as modes of payment. It also has the right to categorize various payment methods as per the products ordered.
- Tryfa accepts credit and debit cards of different types e.g. Visa, Master, Mestro, American Express, etc.
The following conditions apply to all vouchers issued by Tryfa.
- The vouchers consist of those issued by Tryfa to customers personally on Tryfa.
- Vouchers are valid only for the duration announced at their issue. A transfer or an extension to another user or customer is not possible.
- Vouchers can never be deducted from the shipping costs, if any. If the bill exceeds the voucher’s balance, you can use other methods of payment mentioned above.
- Tryfa has the right to allow only one coupon per order.
- Vouchers are not paid in cash.
- Vouchers will not be refunded if the goods are returned wholly or partly unless there is some negligence on the part of Tryfa, considering which the vouchers will be re-added.
- Lost or stolen vouchers will not be refunded. Tryfa accepts no liability for lost vouchers.
- Tryfa has the right to provide an alternative payment method with respect to point 6.1.
- It can refuse delivery and/or to terminate customer accounts if a reasonable suspicion of abuse is sensed in the use of vouchers.
- Delivery will only be provided to the shipping address given by you. It is your responsibility that the address is available during working hours.
- Tryfa ships in accordance with the delivery timelines given against each product. We ensure to ship as early as possible. For some products the timelines are longer.
- Tryfa will ship from its production.
- In scenarios of force majeure, the shipping period may increase within reason. Force majeure includes exclusion, official intervention, strike, energy or resource scarcity, shipping difficulties, business complications such as fire or water damage to machinery, lightning or any unforeseeable business complication for which Tryfa cannot be held accountable. The beginning and end point of such shipping obstacles will be communicated by Tryfa immediately.
- Tryfa has the right to cancel the contract if the delivery fails three times due to the fault of the customer. Depending on the scenario, either payments already made will be refunded or Tryfa Wallet will be given.
- Confirmations of all orders must be completed within 72 hours. After this, if the customer does not confirm an order, it is up to Tryfa to cancel the same.
For return policies, check the section on Delivery and Returns.
- Tryfa is legally responsible only for intent and gross carelessness, unless there are deceitfully masked damages, damages arising from transgression of important contractual constraints or damages pertaining to loss of life, limb or health. The same applies to violations by agents of Tryfa.
- SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
- The satisfaction of our consumers is dear to our hearts. Hence, we venture to deal with concerns quickly and swiftly. We also provide proper feedback after receiving your input. For service inquiries and other related queries, please contact our customer service department.
- DISCLAIMER FOR HYPERTEXT LINKS
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other Internet sites. Tryfa has no control or responsibility over the stuff these sites offer. Once it becomes aware of any illegal or disputed content, Tryfa will immediately delete the corresponding links from its site.
- DATA SECURITY
- As part of the registration process with Tryfa, you will be asked to input personal data. This is used to process the contracts with our site. The data you provide is confidential and is under strict legal protection. Latest encryption techniques are used to prevent any fraud over the internet during transactions. Secure gateways are proffered.
- IMAGE RIGHTS
- All rights to use imagery on our website lie with Tryfa or our partners. The use of any other material in whatsoever form is prohibited until and unless permission from Tryfa has been granted.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please note that there may be specific orders we are unable to accept and must cancel.
- We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse or to cancel any order for any reason.
- There are situations that may result in an order being cancelled. These shall include inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, limitations on quantities available for purchase, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also need additional verifications or information before acceptance of any order. We will be sure to contact you if all or any part of your order is cancelled or if any additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after a credit card charge, the said amount will be refunded to your Card Account. (The Company shall push any kind of voucher used for orders back into the consumer’s account in case of cancellation).
- Our usual practice in business is that upon receiving a cancellation order and provided the item is not dispatched yet, the paid amount is refunded.
- The company has the discretion to refund the amount by any means it deems fit like direct return to the bank account or to credit points. The company may or may not refund the voucher once used.
- FINAL PROVISION
- If any provision of the said agreement is legally void, the whole contract is not invalidated. Instead, the same shall be replaced with an effective one having the same economic purpose. The same applies to any feasible gap in the contract.
- Tryfa has the right to rectify or change these terms and conditions for future business.
- What are excluded are unreasonable changes, especially related to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed that would be subject to a contract modification. Tryfa will notify changes to the Terms and Conditions in a timely manner.
- Notification of changes will incorporate a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of the omission of contradiction. If you do not object or contradict to any change in the Terms and Conditions within two days of notification provided to you, the amendments will be considered accepted.
If you have already registered with Tryfa,
then login here.
Don't have an account yet!
If you want to register, please go here.
- Men's Collection